Thursday, May 30, 2013

Temple Lights

We went to the Temple lights at the Mesa Temple.  It was actually quite cold that night, but it was fun to see all the lights around the grounds. 

As I was trying to take a picture of us I accidentally took this picture.  I thought it was kind of cool with all the blurry lights.
We also went to the visitors center to look at a nativity display. The nativities were my favorite part.  There were nativities from all different countries.  This one from Japan was very cool especially since Scott served his mission there.  My favorite nativity was probably one from Poland that we didn't get a picture of.  It reminded me of It's a Small World.
And because I don't want to make another post I am including these pictures.  Scott's family had family picture taken in December.  Our friend Kari took them and she took these of me and Scott.  I thought they turned out really good and she did our engagement photos a month later.
We were supposed to kiss and kick one leg back, you know like they do in movies, and then we almost fell in the water.  This picture kind of catches that.
 This one was my favorite from the photo shoot.

5 comments:

cassidy said...

Cute pics! That's so cool that the Mesa Temple goes all out for Christmas. And I love the pics of you and Scott - especially the one where you had almost fallen in the water! And you look so gorgeous in the last one!

Jolynn said...

I wish we could come sometime for the Temple lights. That sounds really fun. I love the pics of you and Scott, and that last one is my fave. You are so beautiful!!

holli jo said...

I like that accidental picture. It looks cool! And I like that last picture of you guys also. Fun!

Anonymous said...

You two are the cutest couple! I want to meet scotty boy.

hillari said...

I don't know why, but we didn't go in the visitor's center and so we didn't get to see any of those cool nativities! What the heck? It was totes cold that weekend though! And I think that weird pic was pretty cool. Sister Hoopes took some super cute pics! I called her that because I'm not sure how to spell her first name and don't want to get it wrong! haha.