Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Christmas Nativity Scenes

At the Goodyear stake center there was a non-denominational nativity display.  This is something they do every year.  I really wanted to go and so I tagged along with the Fallstrom's.
There were tons of cool nativities, and some that were not so cool.  Isaac was a little confused as to why there was a bear nativity scene.  Through out the evening they have different musical performances by different churches and military groups.
When we first got there the performers were just ok.  Then I noticed that the Goodyear Stake Choir was next.  They were fabulous and even had a full orchestra.  They were so good and so awesome that we sat and watched them perform.  Me and IJ.
Finley found her friend Bristyn from preschool and sat by her.
Then we went to QT for a treat, I had some really hot hot chocolate.  I really enjoyed this event and it helped bring in the Christmas spirit.

3 comments:

cassidy said...

That sounds so fun. I love Christmas stuff like that. Cute pic of you and IJ. I like your earrings...where did you get them?

hillari said...

That was a fun evening, and we got some cute pictures of the event. Now I have to go and look at what earings you were wearing...

Jolynn said...

Me too on the earrings. I too am rather confused about the bear nativity...... but other than that, it sounds totally fun.