One day I told Hillari that we should have a car cleaning day and use the rug doctor on our cars. We both thought it was a good idea, but hadn't planned an actual day when we would do it. Then one Friday I came home from subbing and Hilli had started cleaning her car without me. I couldn't believe it and not wanting to miss out on the action I quickly started on my car.
It was shocking to see how dirty the water was after cleaning all the carpets in my car. Keeley somehow managed to fall asleep, which is quite unusual for her.Hilli took out all the back seats in the van and did a very thorough job cleaning. Both our cars look great when we were finished!
2 comments:
Well, what was I apposed to do?? Anyway, your car was way easier and quicker than my van. I need to do that again, sadly. :(
also, what the heck about Lexie making her blog private? How am I supposed to blog stock your friends??
Post a Comment