Monday, May 6, 2013

Team Edward

Our friend Bridgette invited us to see the last Twilight movie through an event the high school was doing.  It was cool because we got to see the movie at 6 so we didn't have to stay up till midnight.  We posed for a picture before we left with Bridgette and Jen.  Then we carpooled with some other girls to the theatre.  The car ride was crazy.  Hillari and I were stuck in the back so we weren't really part of the conversation.  Which might have been good since we were laughing about the horrible driving!  I was seriously a bit scared.
Now, I am not a huge Twilight fanatic.  I did read the books and I am team Edward, but the movies have been pretty lame... kind of like the last 3 books (I liked the first book best).  But I always think it is fun watch a movie.  And it is always fun to make comments to your sissie about the cheesy movie too.  It made for a fun night out with friends.  And thanks go out to Hillari for always taking pictures of us in the theatre when we watch twilight!

1 comment:

hillari said...

That was lots of fun! Mabes we need to catch another sissie's movie sometime! And yikes to the scary driving--totes cra cra!