Saturday, May 4, 2013

State Fair Round 2

While everyone was still visiting we went to the state fair again.  We had fun showing off our first place prizes. 
I was maybe a little too excited so I took a regular picture too.
We didn't do any rides this time but had fun looking at all the exhibits.  Below I am playing with Keeley but I think she really just wants to grab my necklace.
We let the kids draw on the doodle wall for awhile and every time I see this mermaid Isaac drew I just have to laugh. A chubby mermaid with tiny fins.
I helped Rhys draw a mermaid, since that seemed to be the thing to draw.
As we were leaving the fair poor Isaac got lost.  When the police officer finally escorted him back to the lost child station where we were waiting he was crying.  It kind of broke my heart to see him so upset and scared.  After that adventure we ate at Alice cooper'stown.
I shared a Big Unit with mom.
Scott met up with us and shared one with Elise.

2 comments:

hillari said...

That was a super fun day! You have some different pictures that I didn't get, like from Alice Cooperstown. And poor, poor Isaac! He doesn't want to go anywhere there will be a large crowd now, because he doesn't want to get lost. And KeeKee grabbing your necklace--funny and true!

cassidy said...

So fun!! At least Igits learned from his getting lost. I lost Truman at a big park one day and my friend and I really were starting to think he got kidnapped. When we finally found him (after like 20 minutes) he hadn't even noticed or cared that he had been completely alone.

I wish I could have been there to see your major awards! And to eat your yummy cupcakes.