Thursday, May 9, 2013

Thanksgiving

For some reason I wasn't taking any pictures with my camera during Thanksgiving so I had to steal these pictures from Hilli and Mom.  Scott and I had to Thanksgiving dinners this year.  First we ate at his parents house.  I tried really hard not to stuff myself the first go around, but was still pretty full.  Then we had dinner a couple hours later at Hill's house.  Dad made 2 delicious fried turkeys.
I wasn't around to help prepare food (I did shell all the pomegranates though, somehow that always ends up being my job), but I heard the rolls were almost a disaster.  Mom had her camera on the wrong setting so all her pictures were blurry.  So here is a blurry picture of me and Scott.
After dinner we had an adorable production put on by the kids.  they made some little pioneer people with Grammy and then rigged up some boats.  It was very cute.
We then looked through all the black Friday adds to gear up for a night of shopping.  But now all the stores open early at like 7 or 8 so we didn't have to wake up in the middle of the night.  First we stopped at Walmart.  And it was literally a mad house.  I was by the Dvd's waiting for the workers to open the cases.  There were cops everywhere and when they finally open the cases people were a pushin and a shovin.  Dvd's were thrown all over the floor and people were just a little crazy.  Then we went to Target with was much more better.  It was very calm over there.

1 comment:

hillari said...

Lucky! You got to eat two feasts! haha. That was fun, and I love black friday shopping! It's da bomb! Are you stealing all these pictures off my blog??