Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Zoo Lights

Mom and Dad came to Arizona for Thanksgiving this year.  I really wanted to go see the zoo lights at the Phoenix Zoo and was excited to go.
We found a unicorn and took a picture by it.  We also got 3D glasses when we first walked in.  They weren't really 3D, more like distort the lights to look sort of cool.  I didn't really like them though.
This is the big blue tree that was right by the entrance.
Scott met up with us after he got done with class or work, I can't remember which.  We walked one of the paths again with Scott and watched the dancing trees again too.
My Sareny Agnes.
Scottie and me with all the kids except Keeley. She mostly stayed in the stroller.
Bampa and KeeKee by the big blue tree.  The zoo lights were so fun!

2 comments:

cassidy said...

Zoo lights looks so cool! Our zoo in Hawaii did some Christmas lights, but nothing compared to the Phoenix Zoo. What a fun thing to do every year at Christmas!

hillari said...

It was a totes fun time! It's weird seeing helmet head KeeKee again.