11 years ago
Tuesday, June 1, 2010
The balcony
Finals week during winter seems to always fall on a weekend. That means there is a Sunday in between finals. On Sunday we decided to have dinner on Levi and Kyle's balcony. It was a fabulous day for dinner outside. We had lasagna and salad. It was delish.
Then Kyle and Levi decided they were going to have a sleepover so they put their mattresses on the balcony. We went out and played some uno.
Me and Kyle

Then we all watched Newsies on the laptop. Don't worry I half studied for my exercise physiology final during this time. This final was also open book so I wasn't too worried about it.
Amanda and I actually took a final the next day. But then it was back to having fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Fun stuff.
There's an old Italian saying that goes "Tu sei fuori come un balcone." Which literally translates to, "You are outside like a balcony."
But what they mean by it, more or less, is "You are out of your mind."
There's your Italian lesson for the day.
What a fun Sunday! The dinner looks yummy...who made the lasagna? I love watching movies outside, so your Newsies night on the balcony sounds so fun. You seriously had lots of fun during finals!
Supe fun! I love Newsies, as you know! You have the best friends!
Post a Comment