11 years ago
Thursday, June 10, 2010
My best friend's wedding
So spring time always seems to be filled with weddings. Although, this year has been the first time my best friends got married. First was Carlie's wedding and the very next weekend was Lexie's wedding. Amanda Gubler came up and stayed at my apartment the night before the wedding. Then we all woke up early and drove to Bountiful so Amanda could do Lexie's hair.
This is just before Lexie took off to the temple.
We decided to grab some lunch before we went to the temple. We saw Costa Vida and just had to stop. I love the sweet pork salad. It is so yum.
Right when we got to the temple we saw President Eyring taking pictures with his family. Both Amanda's and I wanted to shake his hand or take our picture with him but he seemed to be in a hurry, because after the pictures he hopped into his car. So instead we waved at him and he waved at us.
Stephanie went to the sealing with her husband so it was fun to see her again. I then enlisted her husband Stew as our official photographer.
This is a picture of all of the friends that were either at the sealing or came to the temple.
We have all been really good friends since high school. Lexie looked so pretty.
A picture with the pretty tulips.
Amanda Gubler decided we should taking a jumping picture and this was the result.
I love the mountains in the background of this picture. I think I failed to mention that is was raining and cold this day, but it did warm up a little bit.
After the temple we had a few hours to kill so we hung out at a park that we found. None of us really knows the Bountiful area so we were lucky to find the park. I decided to have a dance party. Which then turned into teaching my roommate Amanda the hoedown throwdown. I wont embarrass myself by posting the videos though.
The reception was catered at a place on main street.
Bret even came to the reception. It was good to talk to him.
Stacey, Jenell, Amanda, and I hanging out at the reception.
Me and Michael.
Lexie and Seth cutting the cake. They even smeared it all over each other.
After the reception we went back to my place and watched a movie. The next day Amanda drove back home. It was a fun weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Cool--Lexie did look really pretty. How fun to get to see all your friends! I can't believe they smeared. I think I might have gotten mad if Keith did that. :)
I can't believe they smeared either. That's one tradition I don't like. Lexie looks really pretty, and so do you. I'm glad you got to be there with your friends, and that you had fun dancing at the park, etc.
I can't believe you saw President Eyring and he waved at you! That is so cool. You looked cute in the pics, and I'm glad you had fun with your friends.
I know, I'd say the coolest thing is that President Eyring waved at you! You all look super cute, and Lexie looks really pretty. How nice of you to teach everyone the Hoedown Throwdown! But do you kind of hate Miley Cyrus now that she is kind of skanky?
Post a Comment