Thursday, June 24, 2010

Keel Fam Reu

The family reunion was in Bryce Canyon this year. And since I cant decide which pictures to post, this is going to be really long because I posted all of them. The first thing we did when I got there was go on a ranger ride. Only I was on a 4 wheeler with Kaitlyn.
Hillari, Dad, and the kids on a the ranger.
Isaac started his scary claw thing so Josh followed suit.
Finley takes a while to warm up to me, so in this picture she was throwing a fit for having to be next to me.
This picture of Liz makes me laugh. I just like her ranger ride hair.
Josh is smelling an ice cream tree. I'm not a believer in ice cream trees and think it is scam, but Josh is. He said the tree smelled like vanilla ice cream... or maybe it was chocolate.
Me and Sareny.
When we got back from the ride we had a family lunch. It was delicious and of course I ate way too much. Charlie was being such a good boy.
The twins! So apparently Sareny and Isaac both thought Kelsey was me. Sareny thought it when Kelsey first got to Bryce and Isaac thought it after I had already gotten there. It was pretty funny.
I wanted to get a picture of my nieces and nephews (minus Fin since she wouldn't have stood by me anyways) and guess who started the scary claw hands again... Isaac
And then he still kept going with the faces and the claw.
And then we got this. I all of the pictures are actually kind of cute though.
My brother.
I love these two kids.
We cheered for the cougs at the museum. Imagine Jake saying, "Go cougars!" in his fake cheerleader voice.
My grandma. I hope one day I will look as good as her.
We had a great time looking around at all the different animals.
I liked the jaguar.
Sareny and Isaac.
My mom.
And my dad.
And then we decided to take some crazy pictures.

We even got to feed the exotic deer. According to the sign they were exotic.
If at some point, you didn't know where Josh was, it was a pretty safe bet he was playing on the ranger. We looked out and saw Josh wearing to pairs of glasses/goggles.
And then he pulled this pose.
We played many intense rounds of go fish. It is Sareny's new favorite game and she wanted to play it every second. Sareny also insisted that she gets to shuffle the deck.
Sunday morning Fin still didn't like me. I was sleeping in the cabin and Hillari set her down on the floor kind of by my bed. Fin did not like being so close to me and started screaming. It woke me up.
But after breakfast she was acting like we were best friends. I like this picture of the kids, mostly because Josh is hanging out in the back with dad's binoculars.
Playing more games of go fish.
All of us then headed to mossy cave and a water fall hike. It was really short and fun.
The serious hikers. Well dad at least, he was just getting ready for the Grand Canyon hike.
Me and Sareny by the water.
Dad, Matt, and Karly hiked up to this little place. They had to cross a log that went over the waterfall to get up there.
My cousin Tiffany.
Me and Fin hiking. Do you see that little smile?
This is Tiffany's new baby Blakelie. She was so tiny.
And lastly a picture of Sareny and Isaac. Isaac is showing off his apple he got from some random people we saw from MV. Isaac saw them eating apples and asked if he could have one.
Then we headed back to Provo. I slept probably half the way there so its a good thing I got a ride with Jake and Liz.

4 comments:

hillari said...

Wow, you have lots more pics than I did. I forgot about Fin screaming when she had to be set near you, plus you were sleeping. Too bad you didn't do this post before me, b/c I would have stolen some of your pics!

holli jo said...

My goodness, so many pictures! And it looks like you guys fit a lot of fun things in one weekend. Wish we could have been there. :(

cassidy said...

I love all the pics! Those kids sure are cute. They love their Tia Lexi. Except Finney at first. That's funny that she woke you up by screaming because she was by you!

Jolynn said...

Dang. Now no one is going to want to see my reun pics. Well, they are just going to have to see more of the same. Except I know you have more than me. You have some really cute ones. I'm glad Fin started liking you finally. Even though it was the last day..........