11 years ago
Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Day of Memorial
On Memorial Day, we planned a picnic in the park.
Emily was in charge and cooked us some delicious chicken on the barbecue.
Then we got ready for a game of croquet.
Matt, Katheryn, Jared, Me, and Kyle
Emily and I were having a show down. The first time I played her I won and the second time she one.
But I ended up cheating the whole time because I was so far behind. I would casually line up my ball perfectly in front of the wicket. Basically everyone knew I was cheating except for Emily, so I had to tell her after the game.
Katheryn was my buddy at the back of the group.
Kyle and Jared decided to play on a team... and then they won.
The whole group of us.
Amanda, Kyle, Matt, and I then decided to play tennis. I really enjoy tennis these days.
We even used my pink tennis balls.
We all had a great time this Memorial Day, even though we didn't do anything patriotic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That looks like fun! I don't think I've ever played croquet or tennis but you guys look like you had a good time.
Supe fun! Croquet is impossibly hard! I'm glad you have such a fun group of friends!
That looks like such a fun day. Now tht I am officially through working, maybe Dad and I can get up early some morning and give our new tennis rackets a go.
Post a Comment