11 years ago
Friday, June 18, 2010
Poker Face
Last month I decided I needed to go shopping. Because I love shopping. I just wish I had more money so I could go shopping all the time. Anyways, my roommates all came with me and we had a great time.
One of the purchases made this day was a big bag of Starburst, for the purposes of playing poker.
We invited Matt and Kyle over for the poker party.
And I realized I would be the worst poker player if I were ever to play for reals. I cant lie and I cant ever decide what to do. But check out Amanda's poker face.
In the end Emily won. And when I saw won, I mean she won every single startburst.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Well, I didn't even know you knew how to play poker. I really don't. And I would be the worst poker player ever, for the same reasons you stink at it. Sounds like fun though. Did Emily share any Starbursts?
I've never been very good at poker, nor do I really enjoy playing. But it does sound kind of fun to play with your roomies. I like your poker faces!
But don't any of you guys remember the Prophet saying not to play gambling games, even for fun? I am a tad shocked.
Is Emily really good at poker or are the rest of you just really bad? Did you listen to "Poker Face" while you played? Even though I hate Lady Gaga...
Post a Comment