I love spring and summer around here. Everything is so much more laid back, including school. It does however take awhile for it to finally warm up a bit. It snowed at the end of May and just a few days ago it was really cold and rainy. But spring and summer means we are able to do a lot more fun activities outside. For FHE a while ago we hiked up to bridal veil falls. My camera died right after this picture so I had to get pictures from Emily's camera.

These are my roommates Emily, Katheryn, and Amanda. Katheryn was my neighbor last year.

The hike is really short and easy. There is really only one part that is slightly scary and its only a few steps.

The water fall is really pretty, but the water is freezing. I could feel the cold mist from just standing there. And some people got soaked, I would never.

These next two pictures are both bad so I just put them both on here. This is a picture with Sam and Matt. Sam used to be my FHE dad.

3 comments:
Looks fun! I can't believe it snowed in May. I forgot you had a new roommate. It sounds like you guys are going to have a fun summer!
That hike looks way steep and scary to me, but it must not be. It looks like you had fun anyway. I was just looking through some of your older posts and saw that one of the dinner on the balcony, and I had missed that one somehow! It looked like so much fun! I do think you have had such good friends these last two years at the Y. It makes it so much more fun, I'm sure.
Cool! I wish I would have done that hike! You're always doing something fun!
Post a Comment