Thursday, June 3, 2010

Y Mountain

The day before I left for Overton we all hiked the Y. At this point I was finished with all of my finals. It was also one of Levi's last nights in Provo. As you can see from the pictures, it was dark when we went.
And we only had one small flashlight.
But we were able to make it up and back safely. Even though I hate hiking the Y, I always want to do it. I think this hike is hard and honestly its not very pretty. Maybe I should start hiking it every week and maybe it will get easier.
Me and Kyle on top of the Y.
We sat up on the Y for a good half hour. Kyle and Levi decided to lay upside down.
Hiking the Y was a good way to end the semester.

3 comments:

Jolynn said...

I have never hiked the Y in all these years of having children up there. Maybe you and I will have to do it sometime before you finish up. It looks like you had fun.

hillari said...

Cool! You should have been doing it multiple times in a row to prepare for the GC. Good luck, by the way!

cassidy said...

I agree with Hilli. It would have been good training. I have never hiked the Y at night...it looks kind of fun. And scary. But the view of the city at night was probably pretty.