11 years ago
Tuesday, June 8, 2010
Carlie's Wedding
After work on April 21st I drove home. I stopped at the school and had lunch with mom and dad in the teachers lunchroom. Then I went to track practice and coached the throwers. You know, just to get in some practice. But honestly there wasn't much coaching going on because no amount of coaching could have made those girls throw farther than 21 feet. That night I celebrated my birthday again and opened presents!
I got a Brita so I don't have to drink gross tap water anymore and a stainless steel water bottle.
Then I got extra filters!
The next day my mom and I made lots of banana bread while dad went to school. We went to the Lin's at least twice, maybe more because we kept forgetting things. We even rented a movie to watch that night. On Friday Amanda picked me up so we could drive to Vegas for Carlie's luau and bachelorette party and wedding on Saturday. We also got pedicures at Car's salon!
Getting ready for the luau.
Carlie married Josh. And Josh is half Hawaiian, hence the luau.
The luau was fun. We ate good food and even had a chance to say something about the bride or groom. Amanda and I got up together and shared some memories of Car.
Josh's sisters then threw a bachelorette party that night. It was a slightly gross but not that bad. Then it was off to get some sleep before the wedding. Amanda and I were both bridesmaids. It was a lot of fun. Josh and Carlie looked so happy and cute.
All of the bridesmaids, typical for Car to have a lot of us.
After the sealing Amanda and I drove back to Overton to help set up for the reception. It looked so good. We stood in the line for a little bit and then just hung out. Car did a wedding hulu for Josh. I really liked her wedding dress.
Steph hung out with us for a bit too. It was so good to see her. There was a dance party that I joined in on. It was fun, and of course Car busted out some clogging moves.
Their cake was huge.
Amanda caught a boquet of fake flowers. I was jealous untill I found out it was fake flowers.
We went to church the next day and Amanda went back to St. George.
Then my mom and I went shopping in St. George on Monday before I went back to Provo. We got lots of cute stuff including matching shirts. I had a great time at home and the wedding. The next day I started class for the spring term.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Carley's wedding looks really pretty. I like her dress too. It sounds like a fun trip. I'm jealous of your yummy banana bread.
Looks really fun and pretty! You are cute, I mean cute! So I never did hear the verdict on which banana bread recipe was better.
Well the banana bread was kind of a disaster, so that's why you never heard. Ours never got done i the middle..but it was really tastey. Yours is probably better. But now on to Lexi. You look beautiful in these pics. Car's wedding looks like it was really nice. I'm so glad you had fun. Our shopping trip was totally fun.
Post a Comment