Monday, June 21, 2010

Just dance

A few weeks ago I had a craving for a dance party. Amanda, Katheryn, and I decided to hit up the BYU spring dance.
And let me tell you, it was the biggest waste of 2 dollars. There were maybe 25 people there, and I would venture to say they were all freshman. And then the dj thought it would be good to play a slow song. Why? Why would you play a slow song when there were 28 people at the dance? Needless to say, we stayed for a few songs and got the heck out of there when that slow song came on.
Still with the need for a dance party we decided to have our own. These girls put up a good effort to make a disco ball/strobe light thing.
And I was the dj.
We even had some cookies for sustenance.
And our dance party was so much better.
And I also make weird faces when I try to dance.
I'm glad my roommates like to dance.

2 comments:

hillari said...

That's pretty silly. I like your dance faces! haha. I'm glad you didn't wear those BYU shorts to the dance though!

cassidy said...

Fun dance party! Sad that the BYU dance was so lame. But at least with yours you got to be the DJ...