11 years ago
Thursday, May 27, 2010
Bowling
Let's be honest, finals week isn't for studying, its for partying. And that is just what I did during finals week. I did a minimum amount of studying which is a directly correlated to the test score on my humanities final. But I will say this, I only had 2 final exams to take and 2 final projects that were really easy. So to kick off finals week we played volleyball and saw avatar on Wednesday, played more volleyball and saw valentines day on Thursday, went bowling, and built a fort then watched taken in the fort on Saturday. But I only have pictures from bowling.
I am glad my roommates and I are such good friends.
Picking out my bowling ball.

Sometimes I have really awesome bowling skills and sometimes I should play with bumpers.
I obviously just got a strike, but Amanda missed my victory pose so instead we get this really awkward looking picture of me.
Emily is clearly cheating.
But that cheating got her no where since I won the game. I was so proud!
And this is how Levi felt about me beating him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Finals week looks like it was actually fun! I like that you built a fort. We used to build forts at James' house and it was so fun. You and your roommates look like good friends. Oh and congrats on the bowling score!
How fun. I always thought finals week was full of cramming and stress, but I guess not for you. I'm glad you had fun though. Sometimes you just need to unwind a little. I am very proud of your bowling win!
That sounds like tons of fun! What did you build your fort out of? Cool that you won in bowling!
Post a Comment