Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Josh and Charlie

I just love my nephews. They are so fun and cute. I am lucky to be their babysitter. We always have lots of fun when I babysit. I am also working on being the favorite aunt. For example, I let Josh have a cookie for dinner... sorry Liz.
Josh has an anaconda that we play with. Charlie particularly liked the anaconda, watch this but ignore my hissing in the background.
Isn't Charlie so cute?
This was going to be a really cute picture, but then Charlie looked away at the last second.
I believe the best part of the night was teaching Josh the Hoedown Throwdown. You know, the Hannah Montana dance. Well here is the first try, and a second try. If you haven't noticed, Josh loves the camera. He always wants me to video him so he can watch it. This next video is of Josh being crazy and he thought it was hilarious. He just laughed every time he watched it.

3 comments:

Jolynn said...

Those two are so cute! Jake and Liz are so lucky to have such a good babysitter available to them! I mean, who else would teach Josh the Hoe Down Throw Down? I love Charlie's laughing video. What a sweet cute little boy! And good thing you showed me Josh doing the Throw Down already, because I couldn't see it on your blog. It said it was private or something. But it was darn cute.

Lexi said...

oh i just changed the settings on the video so they arent private anymore.

cassidy said...

Cute pictures of those boys! I love the one of Josh and Charlie and Josh has that cheesy smile!! And the videos are cute too! Charlie's little laugh is cute and Josh is pretty good at the Hoe Down Throw Down!