I had a birthday and it was a party. I'm legal now! My birthday was on the last day of class. Since we are future PE teachers, we like to be active. So we spent the first hour doing work in the computer lab and then opened the equipment room and played for the second hour of class. I wanted to play volleyball on my birthday so I did. We all played volleyball and then played hockey. I worked after class and then Holly took me to the mall. Holly bought me two pairs of shoes for my birthday. She is great.

Jamie also came shopping with us. Both Holly and Jamie are in my major. I love my major because we are all really good friends.

Jamie, Me, and Holly.

Jamie bought us all a See's chocolate and it was delicious. Oh yeah, Jamie's friend came with us too.

I had a gift card for Victoria's Secret from when I bought Lexie's bridal shower present so I went to get something for myself. Don't worry, I just got some perfume.

And we looked around Forever 21.

Holly and I went to eat at Beto's only its not called Beto's anymore.

And then Holly took me to see The Last Song. I love this movie.

When we got back from the movie, I opened the door and saw all these people hiding. At first I didn't realize why they were all hiding until they jumped up and said "surprise!" I was totally surprised too. Holly had planned a surprise party for me and I had no idea.

Amanda made me this awesome birthday cake. I was worried I wouldn't be able to blow out all the candles.

But I did it.

David, Michael, and Andrew were there. These guys have been such good friends.

Kyle and Levi came too.

We ate cake and my favorite ice cream from BYU called graham canyon. Its delicious. After we all played some rockband.

This is my friend Kyle.

And my friend Jared.

And some more girls from my major, Haily and Jess. Daniel and Gerald were also there from my major.

And here we are cleaning up after the party... well actually I am the only one cleaning up rockband. I have the best friends in the world.
4 comments:
Doozie, what a fun birthday!! Your friend Holly sounds super nice to do all that fun stuff for you. It sounds like a very fun day, especially the surprise party with all of your friends!
Do you love the Last Song movie poster I sent you? Ha ha.
Just frume? Cha right. Looks like you had fun. That's cool that you have so many friends in your major. I couldn't stand most of the people in my major...which could be one reason I'm not working in that area. Glad you had such a great birthday!
Wow, you have a bunch of really nice friends! What a fun birthday. It seriously sounds like the most fun ever! Glad you had such a great day.
I'm glad you had such a fun 21st birthday!!! I need to meet Holly sometime, she seems like a really good friend. I love your new shoes!
Post a Comment