Sunday, August 1, 2010

Q fam reu

I went down to Kanab for the Q reunion. And let it be known that I was the only Keel child there. And it was sooo fun (that is slightly sarcastic). But I was proud of myself for getting there without getting lost on top of Cedar Mountain for 2 hours. I missed the festivities on Friday because I drove down on Saturday. I got to Aunt Kim's house just in time to eat some lunch before we went to the pool.
Mom had to hold my hand down the slide because I was scared.
Actually Mom didn't want to get her hair wet so she wouldn't go down the other slide with me.
My cute parents.
Me with my dad.
That night we had dinner back at Aunt Kim's house. We did a lot of sitting around and I got teased for texting my roommate.
Me and my grandma the next morning.
All of the kids liked to play on this airplane thing. Too bad none of my kids (nieces and nephews) were there. I missed them and didn't have anyone to play with.
And a family picture before I left to go back home.

2 comments:

Jolynn said...

I am proud of you for not getting lost too! And we did have fun, didn't we? I was glad we at least had one kid there!

hillari said...

That looks super fun! Wish we could have come. :( That pool is really cool, and kind of like the one we have in our community. I like your swimming suit--where did you get it? And si, very good thing you didn't get lost and start boobing. :)