Thursday, July 29, 2010

Tie Dye

I am super behind on this so maybe I will try and catch up. My roommates and I decided to tie dye some shirts this summer.
We bought a pack of shirts and a tie dye kit for this little project.
I chose to do the crumpled kind instead of the swirl kind.
Oh and my friend Madison came over and made one too.
Here is my shirt ready to be washed. Now I need to get a picture of all of us in our sweet shirts. They all turned out super cute.And a picture of all of us ready for church a few Sundays ago.I let Emily borrow a flower clip and it looked cute in her hair.

2 comments:

Jolynn said...

I remember tie dying back in the seventies...........lots of fun. We actually did it in our art class one time. Groovy man! Your shirts are "outta sight"

hillari said...

Cool! that looks like a lot of fun. You should make me one.