11 years ago
Wednesday, July 14, 2010
Geochaching
Kyle and I went on our first date on June 19th. We went up to Provo canyon hunting for a geocache. You know, like treasure hunting with a gps.
It was fun except I wish I would have worn long pants. Before we figured out the gps could tell us the exact coordinates we were at, we decided to take some random trail. The trail gradually got less and less like a trail. We were navigating through a bunch of branches and bushes. These left lots of scratches on my legs.
Anyways, we were looking for a pirate geocache. And we actually found it!
Then we took a pirate picture with all the loot we found. Don't worry, we put all of it back for the next person to find.
I had a great time in the canyon. It was perfect weather and was really pretty.
After our treasure hunting we went to a park and looked at stars. We made a friend at the park too. There was a huge raccoon going through the garbage can sort of near us. It was kind of creepy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That looks really cool, except I thought you got to keep the prize! And that raccoon sounds kind of creepy.
Anyway, you look super cute and that sounds like a fun date!
I thought it was like a contest thing, I didn't know you just did it whenever and then left the prize. That is kind of cool. What a fun date idea! When can we meet Kyle?
It does sound really fun. Kudos to Kyle for coming up with an original first date idea. I sort of met him, but not really. I need to really meet him now.
Post a Comment