Monday, July 12, 2010

Monsters

For FHE last month we got in groups and had to build monsters out of candy and frosting. It was pretty fun building a monster and seeing what all the other groups came up with. These pictures are from my roommates camera so they are kind of blurry. Our group consisted of my and Kyle.
Emily and Jordan.
Kathryn and Amanda.
And this is the monster we built. I think it is a girl since it has braided pig tails. She also has a pet snail. And honestly she isn't very cute, but it was just kinda hard.
All the groups won an award and got a prize. I don't remember our award but our prize was gross Pez.
Another group built this monster.
This monster might have been my favorite.

2 comments:

cassidy said...

Cute monster! I like her braids. That looks like a fun idea...you seem to do lots of fun FHE's. I like that marshmallow monster too!

hillari said...

Supe cute monster! I thought that they all looked pretty cute. Fun!