Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Happy to Charlie

Charlie had a birthday. He turned 1 and he loved the new clothes he got from grammy jo, bampa, and me.
Here he is opening another present from us. He also loved the fact that I wrapped his presents in pink paper.
Everyone was excited about the piano.
Charlie played in the crawl tunnel.
And played with his new toys. Josh also liked playing with Charlie's new toys.
Charlie, however, did not want to be bothered with taking pictures with his fav tia. Admit it, I am everyone's fav.
We also had a jam sesh which featured Charlie on the air guitar and Josh singing Foxy Lady and Born on the Bayou. Happy birthday Charlie!

3 comments:

Jolynn said...

I'm so glad you got to celebrate Charlie's birthday with him! Those boys are so cute. I can't believe how fast Charlie is growing. I'm glad he liked his presies. You did good! (And thanks for doing that for us!)

hillari said...

Those twinners! Looks like fun. How does Joshie know those songs? How funny. Wish you lived close to us.

cassidy said...

That looks so fun! charlie and Josh look cute in their matching outfits. It's funny that Joshy wanted to play with Charlie's presents. I miss those boys. Charlie's air guitar and Joshy's singing sounds super cute, I'm sad we missed it!