11 years ago
Tuesday, August 24, 2010
Aloha!
The sibs from Hawaii decided to make a trip back to the land of Utah. We had some fun hanging out at Jake's house. I played outside with Josh and Charlie for a little bit.
Josh and I played that golf ball game. Here is Josh taking a turn.
While Charlie played with a bat in the grass.
And Truman watched from inside.
Jake, the grill master at work.
Truman with his favorite tia.
Sisters! And the only picture I have of James and he is on the phone in the bottom corner.
Almost sisters!
We all enjoyed eating barbecue and BYU creamery ice cream. We played up and down the river... I won. And watched the riff trax for Twilight and New Moon. "Arizona, how you likin' da rain girl?" Haha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That looks like fun - I wish we could have been there. :( Truman hasn't even met his favorite tia, though. Haha. But seriously. Oh, and I don't know if even riff tracks could make Twilight good enough to watch...
I didn't even know they were coming to the mainland! That looks like lots of fun. Truman is a cuties, and those otherns are adorable too. I dare say Trumie hasn't met his favorite Tia yet! And I'm diggin' the rain!
Hey Arizona, how you likin' da rain, girl? HA HA HA!!! That was so much fun! I'm only sad that I ruined everything and didn't tell you to take off work. Because I didn't get to see you enug! But that Creamery ice cream was delish and we had fun hanging out. Shucks my bucks. You totally rocked at Up and Down the River. I'm just glad I did end up on the positive side. And I think I beat Liz. Yesssss.
Post a Comment