11 years ago
Tuesday, August 10, 2010
A day for Amanda
My roommate Amanda was leaving for the month of July so we had a day long party. It started out with a game of tennis in the morning.
With a small detour to run through the sprinklers first.

And then we got all wet.
We got to the tennis courts and decided to take some senior portraits.
I think they turned out great.
We ended up tying the tennis game and we were too tired to play a tie breaker, so we didn't. We did get back and go swimming down at the pool though.
Then we got ready for FHE. We went to the Bean Musuem. I won a staring contest with that bear friend between me and Kyle.
I don't know who thought it would be a good idea to have this animal pee.
This huge marlin reminded me of the book I had to read in Mr. Jensen's American Lit. class. The Old Man and the Sea was rather boring.
The roommies.
We got back from the museum and decided to put some Mentos in Diet Coke.
And it worked.
Finally it was time for our rockband party. This party was strictly the dress up kind. So when Kyle showed up not ready to rock, we had to help him out. Yes I am putting eyeliner on him.
Have I ever mentioned that I love rockband?
Because I'm addicted.
Oddly enough, after our rockband party the speakers on our TV broke.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That looks like the funnest day ever! The sprinklers, tennis, (well, I wouldn't know about that...) love the senior pictures by the way, swimming, and rock band with costumes, no less. Sounds pretty dang fun. Kyle was a good sport to let you garb him up, I'd say.
That looks like such a fun day! My fave was the senior pictures. And the rock band outfits. I've never played it before. Maybe at Christmas or something. Oh, and what's with the animal pee at the Bean Museum? What the hack?
Post a Comment