Thursday, August 26, 2010

Gubs comes to visit.

Amanda Gubler, one of my best friends from high school came to visit. We had a great time together. We didn't waste anytime and went shopping right when she got here. I want to work at Kohl's just so I can be selected as the superstar of the month.
We tried on some ridiculous outfits and I will spare you the hideous pictures.
OnFriday we went to the demolition derby at the fair in South Jordan. This pumpkin weighed in at a whopping 550 pounnds.
This was the first time I have ever gone to a demolition derby. It was actually pretty fun.
The suburban getting smashed by the yellow truck was a crowd favorite.
The next day when I got off work we packed up and went tp Ogden to visit Lexie and Seth.
We talked, played games, got haircuts from Gubs, and watchd a movie. Lexie won every round of egyptian ratscrew.
I bought this Star Wars shirt at Walmart. My roommate is really jealous.
Lexie let us stay the night in the guest bedroom. We drove back to Provo in the morning for church and then Gubs took off.
They live in 911.
I just love these girls and had a great weekend. Also you can notice my short hair and long side bangs in this picture.

3 comments:

Jolynn said...

Gubs and Lexie are such good friends. I'm glad you got to have a fun weekend with them. Your hair looks super cute too!

cassidy said...

That looks like a fun girls weekend! The demolition derby looks kind of weird, but it seems like it would be fun to see. Plus that huge pumpkin. I like your Star Wars shirt and your hair!

hillari said...

Fun! I was totally diggin your star wars shirt before you even pointed it out! You guys take yots of pics!