11 years ago
Thursday, September 2, 2010
Roommate pictures
Before my roommate Kathryn moved out we took some roommate picture.
I recruited Ryan to be the photographer.
Then our home teacher Nate came over and I recruited him too.
We went to the Kiwanis park right behind our house for the shoot.
This pictures remind me of middle school.
I loved living with these girls this summer. We had so much fun together.
But we will miss Kathryn.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love your haircut! You look super mad in that last picture! You guys are super cute.
Well you do look cute in those pics. Where did that dress come from? It's cute. Lots of fun memories for you to look back on someday.
I love that dress! Where did you get it? Super cute. Too bad your roommate moved, but you four had a lot of fun this summer! Do you have a new roommate yet?
Doozie, you are so cute! I mean cute.
Post a Comment