11 years ago
Thursday, September 9, 2010
Barbeque Pizza
I made barbeque chicken pizza during the summer for my roommates. And I grilled it on the barbeque.
None of my crazy roommates had ever heard of grilling a pizza.
We had all the supplies to get started.
And thanks to the sign, I know how to turn on the grill.
While we waited we played with matches, which almost turned into a disaster.
The finished product was so delicious. I will have to make this again sometime.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
yum! I've never grilled pizza before, but i knew you could. You guys take pics of everything! And playing with matches?? I should say it almost turned into a disaster!
That sounds and looks so delicious! You should make it for me sometime. I can't believe you guys were playing with matches!!! I hope you learned your lesson.
I thought I taught you never to play with matches! I ought to spank your little bottom. I have never grilled a pizza, or tasted one. You will have to make us one sometime.
Post a Comment