11 years ago
Thursday, September 16, 2010
To the y
This summer I have hiked the y more times than I can count. Seriously though. And it never really got any easier.
This is always the hardest part of the whole hike...
This is how I felt at the first turn. My favorite turn is the one that is only .02 miles, its great!
Hiking up the not so pretty trail.
Amanda did some stretching when we stopped to rest.
While I took a drink.
We made it to the y and enjoyed the view!
And here is a picture of campus.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Someday before you graduate, I need to hike the Y with you. I've never done it. How far is it again?
Good for you for hiking the Y so much! It's probably pretty good exercise. But why is it that it never seems to get any easier?
darn, I would hope that repeated hiking would make it easier. I only did it once, and would like to do it again. Although if it is tough for a rim to rim hiker, maybe I'm not up for it...but I am walking 4 miles a day now though.
You are so awesome to do all these hikes! Thanks for updating us on all the fun things you're doing.
Post a Comment