Friday, October 15, 2010

Sin City

The weekend before school started back up, Amanda and I made a trip down to Overton and Vegas. We got home on Friday and decided to try on my prom dresses.
We went to the first Pirate football game of the season. It was fun to see everyone. I especially loved all the babies. This is baby Ashton.
The next day we went to Vegas to do some shopping and walk around the casinos on the strip.
We went to the MGM to see the lions.
And to see the alligator.
We also went to New York City and saw the Statue of Liberty. We wanted to ride the roller coaster at NYNY but it was too windy and the roller coasters weren't running.
The wind also meant the Bellagio water show wasn't running either. We went to the Luxor and then to dinner.
That night we had our wii bowling tourney. The strange thing is, my mom was the best bowler and won. I think she just needs to come play at my house because then I would win.
This is how my dad bowled, sitting down.
The would be champ.
We went to church on Sunday. And took some picture before we left.
Me and my dad.
We stopped at the grandparents house, then made our way back to Provo. School has now been in session for over a month, but our last little party was fun.

3 comments:

Jolynn said...

Dad is officially protesting the statement that I won the bowling tournament. He claims he was the winner, but he only won once and then went to bed, so I don't see how he can proclaim himself the winner. But that picture of you and him with him asleep in his chair!

hillari said...

I love the pic of you with mom, then you with dad (sleeping.) That is so funny! Looks like a fun weekend. I want to go to sin city! Also, I really like your dress--it is cute I mean cute!

cassidy said...

Looks fun! I like that you tried on your prom dresses. I've never played Wii bowling but it sounds like you guys had a pretty close game if multiple people are claiming the championship. That pic of you and Dad is funny!