Saturday, August 21, 2010

Bowling babes

Kyle and I went bowling with one of his mission companions.
I was really excited.
I had lots of fun beating Kyle by 5 points.
The bowling alley even played some Miley Cyrus just for me... sort of.
The scoreboard.
Daniel, Jaimie, Me, and Kyle. It turns out Jaimie is from Mesquite, unfortunately I didn't beat her. However, if we had played bowling on the Wii, I am confident I would have dominated everyone. I am bomb at the Wii. I challenge my dad to a bowl off this weekend.

3 comments:

Jolynn said...

I'm sure Dad will say "You're on!" But, hello, I am the champ Wii bowler. I beat Dad all the time. Although it's been ages since we've played, so we're out of pracice.

hillari said...

And what do you mean this weekend? Are you planning a weekend getaway without telling anyone else? Or is mom and dad? Fun bowling night though. What was your score?

cassidy said...

I don't love bowling, but maybe I would like it on the Wii since you don't have to wear those gross old shoes. I think you'll have to let us all know who wins this big bowling tourney you, Mom, and Dad are planning.