11 years ago
Thursday, August 19, 2010
Block of ice
Last month our ward went ice blocking for fhe. Kyle and I were getting ready for a race, Kyle stole my pink towel so I had to get his.
Ready, set, go!
And I am clearly losing this race.
This is Jeck and Nicole, my lovely next door neighbors.
Riding on our bellies.
This old couple set up chairs at the bottom of the hill and watched us make fools of ourselves the whole time. It was kind of weird.
Then we decided to get a shave ice from a little place called Hokulia or something like that.
It was really good. I got pineapple and haupia.
And these guys all got read tongues. Janae, Ryan, and Kacyann. I love summer and don't want it to end.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I've never been ice blocking. They hadn't invented it yet when I was your age. I don't think I would dare do it now. I would have to be like that old couple and sit at the bottom and watch...... :( It did look like fun though! I love summer too!
Ice blocking is weird but fun. And that old couple watching made me laugh. What the heck?!
That looks like fun! I only went ice blocking once and I didn't know anyone there so I didn't enjoy it very much. Mom cracked me up about her being like those old people and just watching! That's weird that they would do that.
Also, that shave ice looks yummy!
Post a Comment