Scott's birthday is right after Christmas on January 11. The morning of his birthday I made my Arizona State Fair winning Oreo cupcakes. We went to lunch at Red Robin with his family, then headed to the Fallstrom's for presents and cupcakes.
Sareny and Keeley hung out with us for a little bit.I took Finley and Isaac with me to the store the day before and let them pick out a present for Scott. Finley picked a package of gummy Jolly Ranchers and Isaac picked some Avengers tattoos. I gave Scott The Avengers movie and a shirt.
Scott turned 22 so we put to candles on his cupcake.
I love how Sareny and Finley are crowding around the birthday boy!
This was so long ago that i can't even remember what we did that night. I think we probably watched a movie.



3 comments:
I love the presents the kids picked out for Scott. I bet he loved them! I want an oreo cupcake right now.
I've never had your prize-winning cupcakes! You'll have to make me some. Scott's birthday sounds fun - you got a lot of celebrating in!
I love how you mention that they're state fair winning! But they are totes deal. Happy (very late) to Scott.
Post a Comment