Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Engagement pictures

Scott and I had our engagement pictures taken in January by our friend Kary.  We took them in Verrado on a freezing cold day.  I changed into a skirt for the last part of the shoot and I was so cold.  I think Kary did a really good job despite how cold we all were.  This is the picture we used for our announcements.
The same picture in color.
And here are some of my favorites.








4 comments:

hillari said...

They are all super cute! I love them. And I totes need Kari to take my family's pictures! And I totes need you to do our hair for said pictures!

cassidy said...

So cute! I love them all! It must have been hard to choose just one for the announcements. I'm glad you used them for decor at the reception so we all got to see more of them!

Jolynn said...

I love your engagement pictures. I would love for this lady to take family pictures for us, but that's not likely to happen. I wish it could though. We already need new ones.

Anonymous said...

My fav is the 3rd one from the bottom. Just adorable. Seeing these makes me want to take engagement pics again, haha. Too cute!