When the Keel's came we watched them open their presents. The boys got some cool toys.
And Liz got some cute candlesticks.The next day we spent a lot of time outside. Jake gave mom and dad a corn hole game that he made, so we all took turns playing it. We set up a double elimination tournament.
You can see mom's gold corn bag flying for the board.
A cute picture of Keeley and Bampa.
Then Bampa pushed Keeley in the swing.
I am sad to say that I was the second one eliminated from the tournament and took 6th place.
Two cute cousins and Grammy Jo. William was so cute with his hat.
During the tournament Keeley had a little snack.Sareny and the kids loved corn hole. They stood closer to the board and were pretty good at it.
The Keel's left and the rest of us stayed to celebrate the new year. We had a tea party in the morning and dressed up in Grammy's old hats and jewelry.
Finley showing the proper way to drink tea with her pinky up. Our tea was actually lemonade.
We spent some time outside around the fire.
A cute Finley girl.
We then busted out the happy new year hats that we use every year and played some Just Dance 4. One of our favorite songs to dance to is One Direction's What Makes you Beautiful.
We had lots of fun doing sparklers outside. I think Fin fell asleep and missed out on the "sprinklers."
Just before we rang in the New Year, Keeley decided to join the party. We drank fake champaign and blew noise makers that didn't actually make noise, just unrolled. It was a fun New Year celebration expect Scott wasn't there to kiss.


2 comments:
How fun! But who won the corn hole tournament? New Years Eve looks fun!! I wish we could have been there for all the festivities.
My goodness--KeeKee looks so little and cute! And I'm willing to bet Jake-o-bake-o-wake-o-texas won the tournament. We had such a fun new years, I thought. too bad you didn't have scott-eroonio to kiss though.
Post a Comment