11 years ago
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
A freezing fest.
I have decided to catch up on posts before I blog about Christams. So in December we went to the freeze fest. It is a party BYU does at Seven Peaks. We went and had a lot of fun. We went ice skating, decorated cookies, had hot chocolate, and of course hit up the dance party. There was an ugly sweater contest but we didn't participate.

We were lucky that it was not super crowded when we were skating.
I almost fell lots of times. But I never actually did! And this picture is really blurry.
Michael and Seth doing a trick. Seth skated through Michael's legs.

This picture is really creepy. That is how we dance apparantly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
The Freeze Fest looks fun! And freezing. The hot chocolate and cookies sound kind of fun. Cute pictures!
That sounds really fun! I love things like that. Especially the cocoa and cookies! I haven't been ice skating in forever, but I used to love it. And I don't see what is "creepy" about that last picture.
Looks like lots of fun. I love the "creepy" pic. Also, did ice skating hurt your ankles? It is not easy!
Post a Comment