11 years ago
Sunday, December 20, 2009
Give Thanks part 2
On Saturday we went to the lake to feed the fish. I just love these two little boys.
While we were there we saw lots of big horn sheep getting drinks from the lake. It was pretty cool.

Dad helping Isaac.

Fin feeding the fish.
Charlie was so good. And he is so cute.
Sisters.
All of the kiddies. And I think Josh is holding Finley's hand!
Jake and Josh.
We are friends.
Then we went to the Valley of Fire for a little snack and some hiking. We took lots of pictures too.
Being teen mods of course.
The kids climbed up high to the top.
Me and mom modeling off our MVHS gear.
Lizzie striking a pose.
I love this picture... mostly because of Josh's face. We told him to not smile so big so that is what he did.
Grammy Jo and Bampa with the kids.
Ready for another ranger ride. Those kids went on lots and lots of ranger rides.
I put a little pony on top of Fin's head. She thought she was all that and kept smiling and touching her pony. She actually liked me for a little while. She also would wear that necklace wrapped around her arm.
I didn't get any pictures of the basketball game that night but it we had fun watching Jake and Dad. I had a great Thanksgiving!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Some of your pics are way better than mine! We had such a good time that weekend didn't we. Cute post Doozie.
Cute! I love all the teen model pics!! And that one of Joshie not smiling so big is so funny. I'm glad that Fin liked you and her pony that you did. You guys did so much fun stuff!
Cass always says what I want to say - I love the teen mod pictures! Too bad all the teen models couldn't be there. :) Thanks for sharing all the fun pictures.
Supe cute! Your pics are way better than mine. Now that I have a new camera though, look out! We had lots of fun.
Post a Comment