Friday, December 18, 2009

Give Thanks part 1

This Thanksgiving was a lot of fun. I went home on Tuesday after work. When I got to Overton Mom, Dad, and I went to the good ol' Pioneer Theater to see New Moon. Can I just say the sound sucked. But I think Dad secretly liked it. On Wednesday I helped Mom bake cookies, rolls, and pies. It was an all day thing too. Late that night I went horse back riding with my friend Stephanie. On Thanksgiving day Dad took us on a ranger ride. We went to this place called double negative which was pretty cool. Sareny and I are ready to eat! Especially Sareny with those bug eyes.
Hilli in her new shirt and Keith at the computer.
Me and Isaac.
Me and my mom.
For dinner the Noto's came over. It was fun to have them there. Ashley, Megan, and I went over to their house so I could see their new painted rooms. Isaac came with us and sang to Battlefield. We got out my old play food and the kids loved it. It was all Josh could think about.
Dad, Hilli, Keith, and I went black Friday shopping in Mesquite. It was fun and I saw people from the valley there. When we got back we were lazy. And I got this picture of Josh cheesing it.
But I also snapped this little gem of Princess Joshie!
That night Hillari helped me sew a skirt to give for Lexie for her birthday. Ignore how gross we look in this picture.
I am quite proud at how well the skirt turned out.
While I was sewing away the kids played with the marble thing. They were having fun having races to see which marble won. I don't know why this picture is sideways.
The rest is to be continued.

4 comments:

cassidy said...

It sounds like you guys had so much fun! I was so sad we weren't there. I love all your pics of the kids. Igits is getting long hair! And Joshie is such a cheeser in pictures! The skirt you made looks cute - where did you get the fabric? You guys did so much! I can't believe there is a part 2!

Jolynn said...

It was a fun Thanksgiving. The marble game was definitely a hit. (It WAS my idea, you know) Bet you can't name the movie that quote is from! I hope Lexie liked the skirt you made her. I thought it was super cute and you worked so hard on it.

holli jo said...

That looks like lots of fun! I can't believe you are such a good sewer. Can't wait to see your skirt.

hillari said...

Way fun, and your skirt turned out really cute! Igit's long hair is gone now, since I cut it short. I kind of miss his long locks. I had already forgot some of the things we did, like the black friday shopping!