11 years ago
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Football
So Amanda spent the night our house after our girls night. The next day was the BYU and Air Force game. We were able to get Amanda a ticket so we all went. It was a fun game and we won. It was just really really cold.
The three of us at the game.
My friend Terence is in my major and he is an offensive line man. He is in this picture.
Me and Gubs.
And lastly Cosmo, because he is really cool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Cute pictures. It looks cold! I really am liking your hair like that. That's cool that you know someone on the team! Looks fun.
Si huh Cosmo is awesome! I can't imagine being cold, I've only worn a jacket here like once this winter. Cute pics of all you guys!
Looks like a fun time. You never told me Amanda came to stay! How can you stand to be so cold???
Post a Comment