Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Surprise

We had a surprise part for Andrew, only Lexie and I missed the surprise. We were coming home from fhe so we were late, but we did come with the cake. We didn't have any birthday candles so we just used a little one.
This is what we did... eat cake and ice cream and play mario kart on the 64.
Andrew must have won or something.
Me and Lexie.
Me and David.
And the birthday boy. Don't worry I made him go through the spanking machine.
I just wanted a picture with Michael because of the cut on his forehead.

3 comments:

cassidy said...

Sounds like a fun birthday...that boy is lucky he has cute and nice friends like you! I like your hair clip - It looks cute with your necklace.

hillari said...

Good thing you made him do the spanking machine! haha. You are a great friend!

Jolynn said...

That looks like a totally fun surprise. I especially like that you did the spanking machine!