11 years ago
Monday, December 14, 2009
Girls night
We had a girls night when New Moon came out. We didn't go to a midnight showing but we did go the day it came out. We started the night off with a mini Thanksgiving dinner. We all made a dish to share. We had our friend Katherine come too.
My roommate Amanda making some sweet potatoes.
I made the mashed potatoes.
There always has to be a picture of me and Lexie.
I was pretending to model off this pitcher thing Amanda made in her ceramics class.
Me and Emily.
Roommates... the first picture is blurry but the second is kind of awkward so I put both.

These are the table decorations thanks to Lin's in Overton and mom for the pumpkins and BYU campus for the chestnuts.
This is Katherine. She used to be our neighbor but then she moved to the first floor.
After dinner I had an intramural volleyball game. Everyone went and watched me and Michael play. These are the only good pictures. They are of my bum so even better right...

Then we went to New Moon. We met up with Amanda Gubler since she was in town. She watched the movie with us and then spent the night at our house. The movie was pretty good, it did have its cheesy parts though. I had a great night with the girls.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Way fun time! Awesome butt shots. You guys look like you made a great Thanksgiving dinner!
It was Thanksgiving without the turkey, right? It looks like you had a busy, but fun day. I'm glad you went to see New Moon again with me (and Dad, hehehe!)He hated it!
I like your hair straight! It looks really cute. Your Thanksgiving din din looks yum! And that's fun that you saw New Moon. Did you switch to Team Jacob? Ha ha.
Post a Comment