Saturday, November 21, 2009

Halloween

I had a great Halloween this year. It was a lot of fun. I decided I wanted to be a ballerina. I made a tutu and bought some shoes that sort of look like ballet shoes. I put my hair in a bun too. First up on Friday night I had a PETE (physical education teacher education) party. The second year students were in charge and invited us, the first year students. My friend Holly came over so we could go to the party together. The following pictures are with people in my major. This picture is before Holly had her costume on.
This is our friend Jamie. She didn't dress up.
A kiss, a ballerina, and Wolverine. Wolverine is my friend Gerald. He is married and has a baby. In fact all the guys in my major except for one are married.
Hannah Montana (Danielle), ballerina, Mrs. Incredibles (Sarah and Lisa).
This girl is a second year student.
My friends Jess and Haily. Haily has awesome 80's hair.
Then Holly came to my ward party with me. We rented out classic skating with another ward. Roller skating is hard. I felt like I was going to fall the whole time. But I didn't. Here is Carmen Sandiego (roommate Emily), Me, a pirate (roommate Amanda), and Matt (I don't know who Matt dressed up as).
On the real Halloween we went to the boys ward party. We played some games, went trick or treating in the Wilk, and had a dance party. Seth was someone from KISS. It was a little creepy.
Dancing.
And some more dancing.
After the dance party we played rockband and watched Clue.

3 comments:

Jolynn said...

That looks like so much fun! Your ballerina costume is totally cute. It was a great idea. I love to see what costumes everyone comes up with. Some are so clever! (Like Carmen Sandiego!)It sounds like you had a really great Halloween.

hillari said...

You did a great job on your tutu! Very cute. That KISS is pretty scary--my goodness! Everybody looks very cute. Fun time.

cassidy said...

What a fun Halloween! Lots of parties. Your tutu is super cute! It makes me want to dress up next year. I agree about the Carmen Sandiego costume. The people in your program sound kind of fun, that's good. Love all the pics!