Sunday, November 15, 2009

Carving Pumpkins

My roommate Amanda and I carved our pumpkins for Halloween. And then I baked my pumpkin seeds and ate them. I had to pretend carve for the pictures because I was already done.

All finished!
Then we tested them out with some candles. Mine is of course Mickey Mouse.

4 comments:

Jolynn said...

That was such a cute pumpkin! And we're not even going to Dis any time soon..........Looks like lots of fun. I kinda miss the pumpkin carving extravaganza. We did carve some at HIll's this year though.

hillari said...

Those turned out way cute! Both of them are quite creative. I'm going to Dis in February, but as Sareny said, it's fair because you guys went without us.

cassidy said...

Cute pumpkins! Mickey is a good idear...I never know what to carve. And I can't believe Hilli is going to Dis. It's not fair to me.

holli jo said...

Dooz- Way cute pumpkin idea. And it doesn't look too complicated! I'm glad you guys had fun. John drew a face on ours so we wouldn't have to carve. :)

And Hill, you tell Sareny it isn't fair to us, either.