11 years ago
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Corn Maze
On the 26th we ditched our fhe to go with our friend Christina's ward fhe. They went to a corn maze so we tagged along. We went to Hee Haw Farms.
We went down some slides and then had some hot chocolate. Me, Lexie, and Christina on a swing with our hot chocolate.
Then we went in the corn maze. But we got kind of bored so we didn't actually finish the maze.
Then we had more hot chocolate. And put our heads in this sign.
Then we decided to check out the haunted corn maze. And we tried to look scared in this picture.
We had to ride in this tractor trailer to get to the maze. Lexie and I had to use a gross porta potty so we wouldn't pee our pants in the maze. We had to go in small groups so Lexie and I went together and the other three went together. I was so scared and screamed my head off. But it was fun. Unfortunately I totally tripped on a tree/bush and fell. Like really fell hard and hurt my shoulder. But I survived, although I still think my shoulder hurts a little.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I feel so bad that you tripped and fell! But at least it was dark and no one saw you. I guess we should sue the corn maze........It looks like you had fun in spite of the tripping incident though. You look totally cute in the pictures.
i guess i should have mentioned that some worker kid running behind us and scaring us. then i fell and he just stopped and didn't even say anything.
You look super cute in these pics! It looks like lots of fun! You are always doing fun things, it seems. It's too bad you fell, but like Mom said - at least no one saw! And I can't believe the worker didn't even say anything...what a toot.
Post a Comment