Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Birthdays are fun

We all went bowling for Lexie's birthday. Since her birthday was on a Sunday we went the night before. It was fun. And just for the record I won the first game!
I have skills.
I am glad I have such good friends.
The second game we each had to make up a way to bowl and then everyone else had to do the same. Here is Michael demonstrating one of the many techniques we used.
The group.
Then on Sunday Lexie opened the skirt I made for her. She wore it to church and I though it was really cute. I also made her a birthday cake.
This is what Michael and Seth do, play Nintendo.
A roommate picture in front of our Christmas tree.
We ended the night singing happy birthday and eating cake.

2 comments:

cassidy said...

That looks fun - I like that you guys made up different ways to bowl. You are so nice to make a cake and a skirt for Lexie! Just curious, do you do anything for your other roommates' birthdays? Oh and congrats on your bowling win!

Jolynn said...

Okay, first of all, you are sooooo right! And I agree with Cass that you are a really good friend to make Lexie a skirt and a cake. The bowling looks totally fun. I love to bowl, even though I'm not good at it, and we never do it.