11 years ago
Monday, January 25, 2010
Pretend Christmas
My roommates and I had a pretend Christmas. We all had presents from each other to open. I got some jewelry from Amanda, a CD from Emily, and a new pink tennis racquet and tennis balls from Lexie. I have a new liking for tennis ever since I took a tennis class last semester.

I gave Emily and Amanda scarfs that I crocheted.
And I gave Lexie some perfume.
After we opened our presents Lexie and I went and played tennis. There was ice and water on the court so it was kind of hard to play, but it was still fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How fun! I'm glad you and your roommates are pretty good friends. I hope it gets warm soon so you can use your cute pink tennis racket!
Dad and I talked about using our new tennis rackets soon. We're thinking if it is dry on Saturday I might have my first lesson. :) I like the scarves you made. And I love your pink tennis racket!
It seems that you are as behind as me in posting! That looks like a fun gift exchange. I like your pink tennis racket!
Post a Comment