Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Temple Square

My ward took a trip to temple square to see all of the lights. We were going to see the Joseph Smith movie but my car was too late. Instead we walked down to the Gateway till everyone else got out of the movie. After seeing all the light we grabbed a burger and headed back to Provo. This is everyone that was in the same car as me.I love the temple!
This picture is blurry but I wanted a picture with a pink tree.
The lights at temple square are always so pretty.

3 comments:

Jolynn said...

I've only been there once, and I would love to see it again. Too bad you missed the movie though. It looks really pretty. Sometime while you are still up there I want to come and see it with you!

cassidy said...

Temple square is so pretty with all those lights! Was it freezing cold? The Joseph Smith movie is good - you should go see it sometime.

hillari said...

I agree that the lights are very pretty, but I just can't fathom the thought of how cold it must have been! Yikes. Fun trip.