Monday, January 18, 2010

Snow

Lexie and I decided to take pictures before church one Sunday because it snowed. Our other roommates were going to come with us but they took too long to get ready. So the pictures are all the same... me and Lexie every time.



3 comments:

cassidy said...

I keep getting confused and think that you already blogged about this but then I remember I looked at all the pics on your camera when you were here. Ha ha. I kind of miss the snow. But I'm glad I don't have to drive in it. You guys look cute! Where is your church, do you walk?

hillari said...

Super cute pickies! I'm surprised there was any snow left, you guys are so smokin' hot!

Jolynn said...

After spending the weekend in the snow, I've seen enough of it for awhile! I do like to visit the snow once in awhile, but then I like to go home and know that I am done with it. It does look so pretty in your pictures though. And you two are super cute. I love your pictures.