We went to the Gilbert Temple Open House with the Fallstrom's and some friends. We met at Red Robin for dinner. The Fallstrom's and Daniel's sat at the big table.
Scott and I sat with Nick and Kelli Gaunt, Sareny, and Grandma Rhonda. Nick and Kelli are our friends from the singles ward, they were married a couple months after us and we are in the same ward again.
The temple was absolutely beautiful. I loved all the details throughout the temple. I especially loved the giant chandelier in the celestial room. I didn't have my camera with me, so the Aubrey took a picture of Scott and me with her phone and sent it to us.
I want to go to the Gilbert temple again now that it is dedicated.
1 comment:
I want to go too, so one of these times when we come down there let's go do a session! It looks so pretty.
Post a Comment